Skip to content
Property management services include
- Finding qualified tenants and renting to them.
- Collecting all rents and security deposits.
- Initiating any necessary legal action to collect rents and protect property.
- Taking care of all tenants’ complaints.
- Preparing monthly reports, including recommendations.
- Preparing annual reports, including a summation of years activities to simplify filing tax returns.
- Periodic inspections of the property.
- Contracting for all necessary maintenance work and remodeling as requested by the owner.
- Disbursement of all necessary funds in maintaining a property.
- An arrangement with Aspen Maintenance for low cost, quality maintenance work.
The advantages of professional property management
- Takes the “worry” out of investment property ownership.
- The professional has a wider view of the market since he deals full-time with a large number of units. Therefore, he is better able to determine what rents should be charged to generate maximum income.
- The professional deals with large numbers of prospective tenants and, therefore, has the opportunity to match the tenant and the unit, better than one operating on a smaller scale.
- The professional is in a better position to determine what changes can be made in the property to justify higher income from it.
- Our bookkeeping service provides accurate records for tax time. We provide monthly statements with year to date monthly updates.
- The property manager provides the very desirable separation between owner and tenant.
- We are on the scene to handle problem situations and tenants properly, thus minimizing the risk of legal difficulties which can occur from such things as eviction, security deposits, etc.